What really annoyed you today

'kin idiots riding bikes (Pedal) in the dark with no lights on them at all. Meeting the silly Twirps at traffic islands and trying to avoid them with 41 tons of tanker. A lot of them are adults too, I wonder who their families would blame in the event of their death. They owe it to their wives and children to at least wear something reflective. How much does a reflective vest cost for Gods sake! I don't understand parents who let their children deliver papers in the dark without reflective clothing and lights. Do they not care about their children either!

what you drive mate & who for ?

getting to a farm & told to blow feed into a trailer , the closest i could get to it was using all 6 useable pipes i had & then found i was under power cables  >:( >:(

what you drive mate & who for ?I drive for a company called United Petroleum, an independant fuel supplier. Tomorrows drive is a Daf 85 430 with a 41000 litre tank, my usual one is a Daf 85 330 with a 36000 tank and the others are a couple of Foden six wheelers, 1 double drive, 1 rear steer, a "Narrow" ERF ES6 and our lovely old Leyland Freighter that you can turn around in peoples gardens. We do heating oil and petrol. When I'm not driving I spend my time doing maintenance on the trucks.

Now tell me what you drive etc spect its something glamorous and 500hp +. Go on make me jealous!! ;)::)

getting to a farm & told to blow feed into a trailer , the closest i could get to it was using all 6 useable pipes i had & then found i was under power cables  >:( >:(

My laptop decided last night not to play CD's properly playing them at a slow rate and with alot of distortion and crackling etc, same with DVDs video fine just the sound this laptop cost ?700 3 months ago is it too much to ask to have it trouble free for at least a year >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Bought the Missus a new mobile for christmas. Paid ?3:00 for the Dambusters ring tone, then they expect you to log onto the site from your phone and download the tone. This of course costs lots of dosh!!

Anyway of getting the ring tone cheap?

Have you got a file sharing program, Like:

Limewire or Win MX

1- Download the ring tone.

2- Either bluetooth it or send it to your phone through the lead.

3- 1 Happy Mrs  :)

Sounds good - I don't think I have any of that? Definately no blue tooth!

what you drive mate & who for ?I drive for a company called United Petroleum, an independant fuel supplier. Tomorrows drive is a Daf 85 430 with a 41000 litre tank, my usual one is a Daf 85 330 with a 36000 tank and the others are a couple of Foden six wheelers, 1 double drive, 1 rear steer, a "Narrow" ERF ES6 and our lovely old Leyland Freighter that you can turn around in peoples gardens. We do heating oil and petrol. When I'm not driving I spend my time doing maintenance on the trucks.

Now tell me what you drive etc spect its something glamorous and 500hp +. Go on make me jealous!! ;)::)

glamourous  :D ha yeah

up to about 5 months ago i was driving milk tankers , mainly distance work on liners but i also did farms when they were pushed , main unit was DAF 85CF 430's the farm tankers varied volvo,scania daf& merk , then a few personal issues came up so then went on for ANC trunking in merc  axor now hauling cattle feed for mole valley farmers with a VOLVO FM12 8 legger bulk blower

tris & paul (deer-est & PDC ) are the glamourous drivers  :D :D :D :D

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=9891.0

who said anyting about being desperate, dosent matter when the beer goggles are on  ;)

By eck it does, you wake up to them the next morning and think ho $hit what have I done :o :o ;)

Linda Barkers an old dog! Barker, dog get it. TAXI.......... again ::) ::)

too many clays getting away from my shots....the annual clay shoot that my brother gets together for a dozen or so of his mates. Our middle son Luke (my main man in the SCALEdown factory) hit nearly as many as me never having shot more than an air rifle, about 10 years ago.

The wind was makeing the regular shooters miss a load too though. :D

A hole that I poked in a wheel stud used for Jason's baler conversion, fortunately the hole was small enough it can be glued without it being too noticable.  :)