What really annoyed you today

• 2 weeks later...

Not so much what I saw today but what happened today...... >:(

I couldn't even begin to list the bl**dy problems of such a cr*p day...... :'(

Sorry to anyone who thought they'd never see me get angry on here...... ;)

go on, tell uncle *insert member name*

:) :)

Not so much what I saw today but what happened today...... >:(

I couldn't even begin to list the bl**dy problems of such a cr*p day...... :'(

Sorry to anyone who thought they'd never see me get angry on here...... ;)

nothing is ever that bad mart,just spill it all out to aunty marky,he'll make you feel better just like that

Come on SuperMart... Come over here and sit on Aunty Marks knee and tell me all about it mate... what's up then  ???

Regan dumped you  ???

Regan II won't start  ???

Bus broke down  ???

Barry came over and stole your fords while you were at college  ???

Spill em old mate - NOTHING will seem so bad when you tell your best mates on here  ;)

Come on SuperMart... Come over here and sit on Aunty Marks knee and tell me all about it mate... what's up then  ???

Regan dumped you  ???

Bus broke down  ???

Spill em old mate - NOTHING will seem so bad when you tell your best mates on here  ;)

have i missed something then? regan II

Regan dumped you  ???

Bus broke down  ???

Yer getting close with the first one Marky altough it's more to do with the namesake of the 3600 to be (which only you and Barry know I believe, and which will be announced here on FTF in due course ;))......

In saying that I am cheering up after being on here and listening to some good tunes and getting some good close up pics of the carrot harvesting kit, which I'll post eventually...... :D;)

If yer miserable tractors and FTF can cheer ye up...... :D;) ;)

Yer getting close with the first one Marky altough it's more to do with the namesake of the 3600 to be (which only you and Barry know I believe, and which will be announced here on FTF in due course ;))......

In saying that I am cheering up after being on here and listening to some good tunes and getting some good close up pics of the carrot harvesting kit, which I'll post eventually...... :D;)

If yer miserable tractors and FTF can cheer ye up...... :D;) ;)

Sufficed to say it's women trouble then Mart  ???

Cheers mate...... :)

That's one way to look at it although I don't know if she'd be too chuffed to hear that...... :D;)

Unless she's a member on here your safe mine nearly came a member on here but i talked her out of it  :D :D

Good lad... DON'T take it to heart mate - I remember how I was at your age - Quite often upset over my latest bust up... You have one thing on your side I didn't have at your age - a sensible head on your shoulders - Throw yourself into FTf and your carrot harvest.. or hop on a train and come and do some Fenland tractor spotting over my way  ;)