What really annoyed you today

Yeah you can see the '99 team in them, i think were going to upset AC Milan, Chelsea will slip up in the premiership and we'll win the FA Cup ( hopefully )  :D

Who cares, it's only a bunch of guys kicking a bag of wind round some grass ::) ::)::) ::)

Doesn't look like Liverpool would get much of a run then would they Ben  :-X :-X :D :D

no but thats what the Cup used to be and i think it should be now, gives teams more to play for ;)

no but thats what the Cup used to be and i think it should be now, gives teams more to play for ;)

Yeah should be but not going to happen the clubs would lose to much money i think Liverpool need to focus on beating chelsea scum in the semi's be to much for them to lose to finals to Man utd in one season

Yeah should be but not going to happen the clubs would lose to much money i think Liverpool need to focus on beating chelsea scum in the semi's be to much for them to lose to finals to Man utd in one season

True :D :D :D

but the way Man u are playing they should take to lot, although Roma werent great and Watford, well lets not say any more :D :D....will be some interesting games to come, i DONT want Chelski to win the league

True :D :D :D

but the way Man u are playing they should take to lot, although Roma werent great and Watford, well lets not say any more :D :D....will be some interesting games to come, i DONT want Chelski to win the league, Liverpool are to be the first team to win it 4 times in a row!

Oh dear Ben 1999,2000,2001  :Dhttp://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={EE4D6083-FCB8-4FAB-A765-75E2B0F4B4E0}

well Sky kept saying it so confused me!, would never believe it :-\, also heard lots of others say it, but to be honest i dont keep a record of Man U's history so wouldnt know :D :D :D

Still want Man U to win it, Chelski just buy there way to success, Man U have used the youth players as well....can believe i'm sticking up for Man u :D :D :D :D

Now thats just underhand cheating i'm telling you deserve a numpty surley don't blame sky  :D

Sky, i hate them for taking away Sky one from me >:( >:(>:(....but it was on there!

seriously though i even heard Gary Lineker say it :D :D

Who cares, it's only a bunch of guys kicking a bag of wind round some grass ::) ::)::) ::)

Well Gavvers.. for once... I agree with you entirely... bunch of premaddoners.... Permy Hair.... long shorts.... Over paid.... aftershave wearing pooftas... shall I go on  ???

Well Gavvers.. for once... I agree with you entirely... bunch of premaddoners.... Permy Hair.... long shorts.... Over paid.... aftershave wearing pooftas... shall I go on  ???

yes please do!! :D :D :D