Paul Palmer's conversions

On 17/01/2016 at 3:37 PM, Tractorman810 said:

Will go back via my history, was in a topic somewhere on gpt I think, can't remember of the top of my head, looked pretty good, all the holes for the small top lamps had been it in instead of decals , so just add small Jewels like you used on the 135 front side lights 

Is this the one Sean,https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.grostracteurspassion.com%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D121%26t%3D48105&edit-text=

Just reread this when Paul replied and noticed you hadn't replied,:-[

Regards

Joe.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

just out of interest hillview,why didnt you post a new topic of your friends fastrac?

I didn't see the point in starting a new topic when I have only three photos and there is a "JCB Fastrac 4220" topic already started. :)

Edited by Hillview
  • Like 3

i couldnt keep it as it was Phil,and a make i have never heard of,so at least its cutting on the right side now,got to figure how to make a hitch now,might buy a britains spearhead and use bits off that,but im waiting to hear from a guy on another option

hedge cutter.JPG

Edited by Paul Palmer