Paul Palmer's conversions

38 minutes ago, Pete said:

What's your plans after this tractor Paul

back to my layout Pete,i now have all fords covering from the ford 5000 to the ford 8970,i still have a few little jobs to do to the fords,and i want to crack on with my layout

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

back to my layout Pete,i now have all fords covering from the ford 5000 to the ford 8970,i still have a few little jobs to do to the fords,and i want to crack on with my layout

Look forward to updates then Paul

5 minutes ago, Wayne D said:

Looks spot on now Paul. Great job. 

cheers Wayne,the bonnet decal has to be cut,some people make the mistake of having the bonnet decal as one piece,but look at the real deal and the bonnet decal is in 3 pieces,and also the decal should have a black outer edge to it

Edited by Paul Palmer

Yes, the way you have it is perfect! 

Does Henri Walker have a web site or how do you contact him? I have a really nice Ford 8210 model, but the decals on it are very poor. So I'd like to get some new ones of him, if he would be interested.

IMG_9164.JPG

certainly he will do them for you Wayne,he might need a few sizes,or he might have done them for other people and have all the dimensions allready,i know all he wanted for the 9700 bonnet decal was what bonnet it was going on,contact him at

walkerparts@planet.nl

• Like 2