Janval's 1:32 collection

Janval

I know that struggle, although I haven't been very strict with myself during the summer. What show is that? I haven't been to any shows, but maybe one day :) Would cost a lot with all the travelling I guess, I might be going to a model show in Bergen this fall but I think it's mostly trains there. 

12 hours ago, Janval said:

I know that struggle, although I haven't been very strict with myself during the summer. What show is that? I haven't been to any shows, but maybe one day :) Would cost a lot with all the travelling I guess, I might be going to a model show in Bergen this fall but I think it's mostly trains there. 

It is the Lakeland model farm and construction show, here is a link to the topic on last years show. 

And today I received my last shipment for a long while:

- ROS Fiat Winner DT F130
- Weise Deutz Fahr D40.06  - (With silver wheels, I got it for about half the price due to a wheel change on another model I ordered)
- Weise Deutz Fahr D80.06 (I already have the one in dark green, but this is the better color in my opinion :))
- Weise Deutz Fahr DX 6.38 
- Weise Deutz Fahr DX 6.31
- Weise Deutz Fahr D52.06  - (With red wheels, changed from the D40.06)

I also got a lot of different parts, 5 sets of wheels (Wiking), a new "rear end" intended for my Volvo project etc.
It has been very costly, more than I intended to spend at all! But I'm pleased to have secured my beloved Deutz Fahr's :D 

DSC_4350.jpg

DSC_4351.jpg

DSC_4352.jpg

DSC_4353.jpg

DSC_4354.jpg

DSC_4356.jpg

• 4 months later...
32 minutes ago, b_emmons said:

you have a great collection Jan :D

21 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Nice haul Jan ..;)

Yeah, that last one was quite large (from last summer/autumn). But a lot of good models I really wanted :)

Didn't get a chance to line up the new additions since then tonight, very busy with work this week! But I'll see tomorow!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't posted new photos as I promised, been dealing with illness in the family for the past few weeks. It's just that time of the year now!

On 2/8/2018 at 4:46 PM, Arik said:

Nice collection and great photo's! Any tips perhaps how you make them so outstanding?

Thank you! I'm not that happy with all the photos, I have used the opportunity to experiment with some stuff :) But in general I take photos with a DSLR camera, I use a circular polarizing filter to remove glare. I always use a low ISO setting, longer exposure time (I tend to use a tripod), a wide aperture which allows for more light to enter the lens and creates a shallow depth of field making the background look out of focus.

Then I edit the raw data I've shot in Adobe Lightroom to bring out what I want to be the end result. But as I said, I'm not as happy with all these as with my landscape photography, I have experimented with different equipment to see how it works (especially the latest ones, which looks a bit off to me).

Hard to keep it short :lol: But I hope you get something out of it!

• 4 weeks later...

Despite the recent issues I've had with posting images I deceided to give this a go, long over due :) I managed to get a few quick shots of the arrivals since the last post, I hope I have got them all posted now - except for my projects including several Britains Volvos and a UH Ford 8830. I'm beginning to get a good hold of the old MFs from UH now, a shame the FE35 isn't sold as a standalone model..

The UH Massey Harris Work Bull, my plan for this one involves a backhoe.
DSC_4587.thumb.jpg.301157736864414b8923b9000b1fe180.jpg

The UH MF TO35 Launch edition, one of the small MF's I've been really wanting.
DSC_4589.thumb.jpg.79c807ea430b8e28e59f2f074eb0a4b8.jpg

This UH MF 35X I order from Hong Kong off ebay, supposed to be "new" but sadly arrived in a terrible state. Managed to get it mildly representative for now though. Still lacking a fuel tank and some glue residue as seen around the bonnet.
DSC_4591.thumb.jpg.59bff24331405979b9902927a55a06b7.jpg

The UH MF 825, another one which I really wanted. Such a lovely model!
DSC_4594.thumb.jpg.4150dcbc1f453e89a70eb87041bcb426.jpg

Found this one on sale for £19 and couldn't resist myself :) Neat little machine!
DSC_4584.thumb.jpg.653c22a80c9a177d25ae79330c9bb89c.jpg

Replicagri Case 845XL, this one wasn't planned really. After my big order last summer I had some issues with my models, so I was offered a discount for a new purchase. Ended up in a total loss of course :lol:
DSC_4601.thumb.jpg.80ef3626470aeae3b9386f0b5b551465.jpg

UH Case CX100, the closest thing I've come across to the Maxxima JX70 - Lovely model, just a shame the rear linkage on most UH's are sh**e.. :P 
DSC_4598.thumb.jpg.3bf39db10ff8dd0ae264433ae968d40c.jpg

UH Zetor Crystal 12011, another Hong Kong purchase. 
DSC_4604.thumb.jpg.440afe9c4283cf3d8ece009b6058360b.jpg

My latest addition however, a Schuco JD 4955. About time I brought a JD to my collection I guess, might be accompanied by a converted Britains JD later on if I get time for it.
DSC_4603.thumb.jpg.9018cc04856f14facdb71137455ce870.jpg

Just to be clear, the photos aren't of any particular good quality this time around - Had to keep it short while my two year old had the patience, and to keep the models safe since I've gone and passed my interest of tractors down to him :lol: He's a good and careful lad though!

Archived