Ford 3910

05rich

Hi all,

Its been a while since I've been active on the forum!

In my time away I have purchased a cab-less ford 3910, Now as far as I can tell a cab-less model in the uk/Ireland is a rarity, I may be wrong. Now I am trying to find what rear fenders and lights my tractor is meant to have, However with a real lack of pictures of uk models on the internet I am struggling. It currently has dexta fenders fitted by the previous owner as the originals were rotten, all I know is that the correct ones are the square type ones with lighting and not round.

I am just wondering if anybody on the forum can help me, if anyone has pictures or whether anybody knows of another or if anybody has got a uk sales brochure you could show me ?

Thanks, Rich.

yeah rich is back, hope your all ok, just did a quicj search and found these, the 4wd one (square rear wheel hubs)  claims to be in the uk, but to me the pics look euro, most very clear uk ones have cabs,and the ones that dont do habe round arches on them

IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG

I'll have a look at that group mark, and I'm good thank you Sean. Thank you both very much for having a look, as far as I can tell those square ones are the obvious answer, however I'm still very interested as to what it left the factory with.

These pics are from the Dutch website TractorFan,nl  .. There is a good chance your 3910 may be an Antwerp built model.. But  the Basildon plant did export cables models of almost everything Ford had to offer .. These pics may help

placeholder.pngplaceholder.pngImage result for Tractor Fan Ford 3910

28190cc.jpg

Image result for Tractorfan FORD 2910Image result for Tractorfan FORD 2910

Archived