Ballylaw Farms

CJ

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice bale trailer this may be getting off topic but i got a few questions how much foot is the uh vanto bale trailer?and does anybody make a triple axle 30ft bale trailer?we have a red 30footer one front axle 2 rear axles may make a conversion one the vanto would be a good base model

some lovely kit cj very nice nice farm too ;):P

Great pics CJ and some lovely kit from Martin in your yard lovely stuff ;)

cheers men  :)

well had a brain wave last night while looking at the 6930 and thought that a weight block would be more suited to it that the wafer weights  :)

09052008249.jpg

09052008250.jpg

09052008251.jpg

Fantastic gear there CJ - looking good mate ;D

cheers nash  :)

il second that  ;)

thanks

brillant pics of brillant models of brillant tractors ;)  :D What wheels and tyres are the 6930s off of  ;)

cheers there off a uh deutz ttv  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

well looking at the liner 3000 it is just to big for my display so i painted the siku fella up in claas colours and it didnt turn out so bad, i also converted the hitch so it draws on the arms of the tractor ill get more pics of that later, its not 100% accurate but i perfer it to the fella version,

22052008259.jpg

and i converted the bucket from the loader of a mx 110 to fit the farm master filed the teeth off and make a better grain bucket now

22052008262.jpg