• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking well cj Mate  ;)

cheers blake

Nice 7530 mate! Are the 3 beacons a copy on a real life local contractor or just your own idea?

thanks mate, i bought 5 of agriums beacon bars at spaldings and thought it look good on there  ;) have to decorate the flag ship  :D

lowloader looks well ;)

cheers lad

Noel if it is the same as mine, i got them from ebay under trains. but i think the guy does not do them at the moment. :'(

yes got that of ebay a few months ago really could have been put up better  :-\

cheers blake

thanks mate, i bought 5 of agriums beacon bars at spaldings and thought it look good on there  ;) have to

decorate the flag ship  :D

just bought a 7530 myself and its a great model apart from one thing, the stupid plastic tit on the roof! how did you get rid of your's cj also like the fergy mate, where did it hail from or is that a creation of your own?

lowloader looks good :)

thanks mate  :)

where is it you buy the front linkage arms? looks fanastic :'(

a got most of them from f-p but dont think he has  anymore but a french model site does  ;)

Looks very good i really need to get to spalding.

cheers, yes if you havent been definatly go  ;)

heard word of a wild big illegal rave that went on down about strabane country at the weekend,they say there was a wild display of strobe lights at it,i reckoned it was jus ur jds with triple beacons  ;)  :D  ;D  :o  8)  :P

aye had the 7530 there but it wasnt enough for them so had to bring the fendt as well !!

• 2 weeks later...

a few things

you have the same printer as me

and you seem to have a lot of the butterfly moweres were did you get them from and do they have the folding meck of the siku front press as they dont seem to sag as much eg the krone ones one the jd 7530

but overall a great set up and carry on with the good work

where do u get the coragated iorn stuf from it looks realy good            ur layout looks realy cool 8)

i get it from a mate but hard to get hold of

Why wasn't I invited? I'm normally at every illegal party going  :D :D

next time then luke  ;)

a few things

you have the same printer as me

and you seem to have a lot of the butterfly moweres were did you get them from and do they have the folding meck of the siku front press as they dont seem to sag as much eg the krone ones one the jd 7530

but overall a great set up and carry on with the good work

i got my claas and krone mowers from modelfarmer krones are from the big M and claas from the cougar  ;)

looks well cj

cheers cowboy  ;)

• 1 month later...