Ballylaw Farms

CJ

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the silage pit you've got there What are the rails made from? Where did you get your background from that is a good one.

rails are made from wood skewer sticks and walls from 8mm mdf nd the backround came from ebay

use both of them and get rid of one of the deeres  ;):)

Never ill get rid of the massey first

no more at the minute but if you want ill get some,yes its pauls work and it very good  :)

thats cool, post when you can ;D ;D................................i also have one at home, picked up a Maschio version from Spalding ;)

well i dont want to over crowd the display so 6 is the max and if i ever get room for a new display they will be used on a 350 head beef herd and 500 acre arable with a bit of silage contrating with either silage wagons, trailed harvester or reverse drive harvester

• 2 weeks later...
how did you make the sliding door bit ?

i think he used a piece of wood as the main runner, then fixed the door to another piece that slid over it...i think??....sorry having problems explaining it!

here is how i did it

i had a piece of plastruct channel, top and bottom and the door slides in between.

• 3 weeks later...