Ballylaw Farms

CJ

looking great cj some nice silage stuff will look good in the silage competition ;) ;) ;)

thanks graham will you be entering  ???

Looks excellent to me CJ, love the silage kit looks so reliastic lined up  ;) I know you've shown it before but i love the finishing touches on the Deeres aswell, bits like that make them look out of this world  ;)

cheers nick i would see quite alot of tractors round here with the sunstrips on the windows i think they look good with them on but its harder to make them now as we have a mac computer and theres no microsoft paint on it  :(

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no cj i dont think so i need a nice trailed reco mengle chopper , a small mower i like the look of the siku one you are into it big style :) :)you have some nice kit there cj ;)

could you make do with a jf for the first cut  :D

like everytime nice pics.and your line up looks almost real :o.

spot on..

thanks thomas  :)

well collected my latest arrival lastnite from martin

a kane silage trailer with removeable sides a great peice of work many thanks to martin

post-594-132638594827_thumb.jpg

post-594-132638594832_thumb.jpg

excellent CJ.

I too have a kane from martin and a redrock. They are excellent.

Meeting up with martin tonight to get the last one, a FRASER silage trailer.

Will post up pics when i get it!!!

Noel

thanks graham will you be entering  ???

cheers nick i would see quite alot of tractors round here with the sunstrips on the windows i think they look good with them on but its harder to make them now as we have a mac computer and theres no microsoft paint on it  :(

Thats a shame mate, as i said it really finishes the models off nicely. And round here they don't get to pimp there tractors alot as the big farms don't often own the tractors but rent them, so they can't really make many adjustments and give them a personal touch as the drivers are always changing etc  :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

graham made me these few bit a while ago one is a barley crusher and a meal bin and a few augers as well and the detail is amazing  :o tho these arnt great pics

post-594-132638606269_thumb.jpg

post-594-132638606273_thumb.jpg

and put this additive box and pipe on my jd sp and i dont know if these exsit but it looks good  ::) additive barrels on a front mounted frame and pump running to the baler  :-\

post-594-132638606284_thumb.jpg

post-594-132638606288_thumb.jpg

and put this additive box and pipe on my jd sp and i dont know if these exsit but it looks good  ::) additive barrels on a front mounted frame and pump running to the baler  :-\

They do fit these, they are used for applying granules rather than liquid. Looks great by the way!!

They do fit these, they are used for applying granules rather than liquid. Looks great by the way!!

thanks jez and do you get the additive barrels for a big square baler mounted on the front of the tractor  ???

Ballylaw farms is flying Cj looking good ;)

Looking super :-*

why thank you made me blush now  :-[:D

thanks jez and do you get the additive barrels for a big square baler mounted on the front of the tractor  ???

Not that I have seen, I have seen them in tanks normally mounted above the bale chamber behind where the knotters would be. The only other option is to spray the additive onto the windrow infront of the tractor?  ;D