Ballylaw Farms

CJ

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lookin good Cj, FTF Health and Safety will be on to you proping up that JD using blocks with that link arm ;D

whats heath and safety  ::)  ::)

That is a really nice farm layout more photos please. Did you paint your yard and if so what paint and colour did you use?

thanks richie the yard is just painted a dark grey  ;)

Taking shape nicely cj, a great selection of machinery you have there now too.  :)

Nice to see abit of servicing going on at the workshop, good pic that.  :)

thanks lads  :) maybe need to expand the yard at the rate the machinery fleet is growing  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a dubious looking business card if ever I saw one!!!  ;):):D

Nice drilling rig you got yourself there perfect for those stickier autumns.

::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::):D

thanks tris she should look better with my new agrium press  ;)

very nice cj good advertisment in the background thanks mate........ :)

no bother fm just as i was going to take the picture i thought id move it over to the left a bit  :D :D

that mf looks a tidy outfit  :) whats the 7830 going on ?? mowers  :-\

thanks rich yup the deere is to go on a set of claas butterfly mowers this season ;) or might buy a set of rickys krone mowers if hes good to me  ::)  :D

Some more great pics therE Cj ;)

thanks garret  :)

HI JUST ENJOYED LOOKING AT ALL YOUR STUFF. ITS GREAT. DO YOU MAKE THE SHEDS? DO YOU HAVE ANY CONTACT DETAILS? :)

well cowboy well come to the forum, i made all the sheds apart from the one with the silage wagons in and the smallest one that im useing as a workshop at the min, if you are looking for some one to make a shed for you farmer marshall (burrow farm), smallslaas (farmyard under construction) and grame can help you that way im sure  ;)

was at CJs today great guy to meet and a better layout when you see the real thing pics dont do it justice keep up the great work CJ talk to you soon.

thanks martin great to meet the genius behind the trailers speaking of which mines brilliant  ;D  ;) hope we have a bit more time to chat next time we meet  :)

• 2 weeks later...

well took a few photos the day just trying to fine tune the camera on my fone and heres the pics

1st our neighbour called in with his new irrigator that hes going to use to spread dirty water dont know if hes wise or not  :D :D

2nd demonstartor fendt 818 on the 5f lemken she might be replaceing our 716

post-594-132638574507_thumb.jpg

post-594-132638574512_thumb.jpg

looking gud lad  ;D

keep it up cj. ;)

We need more action from ballylaw farm

nice pics cj ballylaw farm is a busy place :) your shed with the slideing doors finished of very well looks good. :P

thanks everyone need to get the other two sheds finished off sometime