Just bought this

Fordson lass

I've never actually seen a gold version before, it's meant to be a gift for Rob, because I've missed out on a fair few black beauties for him. Can anyone tell me any more about it, cause you know I'm crap when it comes to things like these

I assuming this is the Fendt 924.  This is a Siku exclusive model (Reference No 4600) produced in 1994 for the 35th anniversary of Vedes. This model is world-wide limited edition of 5.000 pieces.  I believe Vedes is a Toy Shop group/association a bit like Toymaster in the UK.  Take a look at http://www.vedes-shop.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store for more info.

Hope this helps.

I assuming this is the Fendt 924.  This is a Siku exclusive model (Reference No 4600) produced in 1994 for the 35th anniversary of Vedes. This model is world-wide limited edition of 5.000 pieces.  I believe Vedes is a Toy Shop group/association a bit like Toymaster in the UK.  Take a look at http://www.vedes-shop.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store for more info.

Just to add this model does not seem to be very well know in the UK, I've been hunting for one myself and couldn't find one in this country.  Eventually got one from Germany.  Goes very well with the BASF gold 411 and 711.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.

YOu sure, I thought the ones with that design didn't come out until two or three years ago?

YOu sure, I thought the ones with that design didn't come out until two or three years ago?

Sorry guys...yes you're right...should have written 2004 not 1994.  Apologies all round but I had only just got back home after a 350 mile round trip to the NEC when I wrote it!!

To re-cap (And get it right)   It's a Fendt 924.  Siku exclusive model (Reference No 4600) produced in 2004 for the 35th anniversary of Vedes. This model is world-wide limited edition of 5.000 pieces.