Spalding spring show

watermill

4 hours ago, persehall said:

Good show and very busy.is stuff getting too expensive.seems like it to me.models are replicating the real thing by being far too expensive

nick...

Everything is getting expensive Nick, unlike the real things though (one or two exceptions)some models actually go up in value and don’t require servicing costs and repairs. 

Certainly a lot busier today, the weather played a huge part in that though, several of the folks I saw there would normally be sitting on destoners this time of year otherwise. 

Think the Arion is the best looking tractor around these days (IMO) but that Renault is a real beast too.  Rare around here, but did see the one in the attached photo (with Claas rear wheels) last year.  Great photos Brian

P1040622.JPG

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Think the Arion is the best looking tractor around these days (IMO) but that Renault is a real beast too.  Rare around here, but did see the one in the attached photo (with Claas rear wheels) last year.  Great photos Brian

P1040622.JPG

A local farm to me seems to have got rid of all the modern Tractors gone for older tractors now and they have a Renault that I hope to snap if I get the chance :)

looking at the photo it would give an excuse to fit one or two white rims on a Class :D 

Archived