Same item same seller another listing!

richo

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITAINS-FORD-6600-FARM-TRACTOR-9630-BOXED-VINTAGE-SET/332628317062?hash=item4d72315386:g:8SMAAOSwzFVa0lL6

Not sure if this makes me laugh or annoys me. This was sold on eBay and while ago then appeared on the britains facebook page for sale for £150. When someone commented 'didn't you sell this tractor on ebay' the reply was it didn't. make what I wanted!

Same tractor from same seller then appeared back on ebay and sold for £138. Now back on eBay as per link for buy it now  £150. Make what you like of it.........

yes know of that person/persons on a few of the britains facebook pages. sold me something ,well tried to, claimed he had of an auction and it was on its way to him, then a few weeks later despite many messages it appeared via ebay, wouldnt answer me at all, the male half of them has been banned a few times on facebook to for some reason, so his wife sells stuff. they have a nasty habbit of bragging on how much there stuff is selling for as well, which really pisses me off, 

only joy was it sold for less than i agreed to pay for it. i didnt buy it out of principle 

If you look at their feedback, the same buyers appear a number of times. Now  whilst that may be a coincidence, it is also an indicator of shill bidding where they have got a friend to either bid up an item or "win" it in the last couple of seconds if the price has not reached what they want for it.

I noticed they were selling an SD Frater Britains MF 6180 2wd a couple of months ago, it came up on an evening on Facebook saying won this for a bargain £17, then the post got deleted that night and the next morning it was on Ebay for £40 start bid saying downsizing collection has to go.. I know you've got to make money but make it looks realistic instead of blurting about about a bargain then trying to sell for over double the next day!

Archived