my new barn

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

grain store size ;D ;D ;D...to lazy to make my own now :D :D :D..

just have to finalize some details

Mines a 3ft by 2ft grain store/machinery shed, also have a wee drying shed coming too ;D ;D ;D

You know what they did with copy cats at school ???:D :D :D

Nope I havn't got a clue either ::) ::)

Seeing as I am the big boss of the Co-op group, you'll have to send your farm to me first for approval ;D ;D ;D

How does he do the detail on the building, is it done with marker pen or printed transfers?

not 100% on that g,looks like a pen,but that would take ages to do if you saw the detail on mine ridges wise ect,wonder if he has a print block made up ?

Just putting detail on your building now. Nath  Have I mastered this site at last

Welcome aboard Graham, I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away for too long ;D ;D ;D

Don't skimp out on that detail either :D :D ;) ;)

Hope you will be happy with it mate. I have been on and read the messages and I am grateful for all your comments.

I'm sure I will Graham, if the clamp is anything to go by ;) ;) :)

its ment to be a red oxide colour mate,camera doesn't do the colour justice to be honest,is deff a nice old rusty colour in the flesh though honest tris

Well I guess I will have to see it in the flesh when you bring your display up to Toytrac  ;) ;) ;)

Probably do mine black as thats the colour of the one where I used to work.