Spalding show October 7th

watermill

We went up on Saturday and had a great evening Saturday night in the pub and braved frankie and bennies for dinner - which to be fair was all good

Got in the show at 8am and didn’t leave until 4.30 by the time we’d said goodbyes etc and collected models up, got some crackers from MFM, UTS, Mr Anchelon, Mr Nijsen and collected some purchases from Andy that I won in the last M&M auction. All great stuff. A special rarity from Mr Nijsen that I never expected to find

Also had a cracking breakfast & lunch in the canteen who I think do a great job, thank you to the staff

So we had a great weekend thank you to all who work so hard to make it happen, organisers and traders. 

However I have to agree with some of the previous comments, I can’t help but think there are simple steps that can be taken to improve the attendance and trade stand numbers. Like many of you I have ideas that would help, would love to share them so we can all benefit. Would be a crying shame to let this slip further!!

Some of the bits I got at Spalding show.light bars put on last nite.been going to the show for 20 plus years,was a bit quite at the start,hope it does carry on for years to come.its a 4 1/2 hr trip from wiltshire for us ,but I try to make as many model shows as I can in the uk.dave.

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Batch sorted but struggling to upload them, file sizes reduced, but still not letting me load them, just been trying for the last ten minutes.

look forward to them when you manage to get them posted  ( just cant get the photographer/ computer whizz kids these days ( not that I can say anything as it takes me a year to post pictures if I actually remember to take the camera ) 

Archived