My David Brown Collection of posters

Lovely collection of posters, that last one I used to have on my bedroom wall as a boy for years, loved it, even used to draw some of the tractors off it. Sadly, its rather creased, yellowed and torn at the edges now, but after seeing those maybe its time to treat myself to a new one!

Classic Tractor magazine is released today, (last FRiday in the month) and they have a special on the David Brown hydraulic system. I have to say, that I never managed to get my head around the various settings and I found the Ferguson system to be simpler and easier to use

On 9/28/2018 at 10:57 AM, robbo said:

Classic Tractor magazine is released today, (last FRiday in the month) and they have a special on the David Brown hydraulic system. I have to say, that I never managed to get my head around the various settings and I found the Ferguson system to be simpler and easier to use

More than once I tipped a trailer with a DB and couldn't get it back down.

On 9/27/2018 at 10:17 PM, charlieoneil said:

Have a good few more of these should try and load up, spent over a £1,000 buying and scanning these to list on eBay don’t think I’ll ever get my money back out of them but nice wee collection to have 

Kieran may me Interested in some if there for sale please send me a message

• 9 months later...

Archived