CASE IH CVX1155

Just finished my Britains CVX conversion ;) ;)

Its a UH Deutz TTV chassis with the Britains plastics on top.I've kept the Deutz interior as it's better than the Britains and i've put one of my linkage adaptors on it so it can accept Siku and Britains implements.The new Britains cab roof is quite good and all i've added is mirrors :o :o

post-96-132638529159_thumb.jpg

post-96-132638529165_thumb.jpg

That deutz chassis has many uses, seems to fit a lot of tractors.

It transforms the britains case into something much more realistic. Looks good.

I have a spare rolling chassis from when I was developing the NH TVT, I've found that a lot of britains plastic's fit :o :o The wheels and tyres are easily removed so painting is not a problem,anyone tried a Ford TW  :o now that would look cool ;D ;D ;D

I just put the plastic's from a Britains Deutz 6.50 on the UH TTV chassis looks mega :P :P :P

I don't think i'll build any though as I think people collect the Deutz as it's rare ::) ::) not because it's a nice tractor :o :o

I just put the plastic's from a Britains Deutz 6.50 on the UH TTV chassis looks mega :P :P :P

I don't think i'll build any though as I think people collect the Deutz as it's rare ::) ::) not because it's a nice tractor :o :o

Pics!

I know somwone who has recently bought four 6.50s, and at least one is going to be crossed with a TTV.

You know me Nath ::) ::) I don't keep any of my own work :o :o

Just been looking around and I seem to have one or two of my early conversions so i'll start a new topic and put pictures there ;) ;)

i tried that the other day,and a fendt 615 to,just found the bonnet a bit to long for the chassis ? what do you think

i tried that the other day,and a fendt 615 to,just found the bonnet a bit to long for the chassis ? what do you think

If you use the TTV with weights I think you'd get away with it ;) ;) ;)

off with the front a frame then on with the spare set of weights i have,prob go for the fendt though,got all the bits for that ,only have the cab frame and a broken top ,with arches and seat for the deutz,although i mught try it out if i can repair the cab top,

• 3 weeks later...