Cork Model Fest 2018..

justy 46

Good variety there alright Paul. I reckon if the venue was a little bigger ..there would have been plenty more exhibitors & traders because it was a full house as is.. I had noticed alright that a few local exhibitors that would attend every year previous with agri displays were missing this year. 

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:54 AM, trigger82 said:

What you think off that man from Donegal some very nice models forsale 

Pricey..!! He had the Britains dual wheel IH 956XL for sale at 60 euro... and I got one from another trader around the corner for 30 euro. He had a nice lot of stuff..but just a little too expensive.. Now you could have probably bargained with him. 

2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Pricey..!! He had the Britains dual wheel IH 956XL for sale at 60 euro... and I got one from another trader around the corner for 30 euro. He had a nice lot of stuff..but just a little too expensive.. Now you could have probably bargained with him. 

Think he was in Moira as well and that was my impression .Even on the newer stuff 2/3 euro /pound more expensive than other traders

Archived