Weise-toys 2019

robbo

i think loaders look much better on smaller rigs stan, even now they are normally on the smaller models in the ranges . i hope they get the loader removable as well, whilst wiking have done it, its a bit cluncky with the screw etc, only other people who are capable of doing it well would be weise and marge .heres hoping 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have just seen a post by 32 models on Facebook and there are 2 new versions of the Deutz D52 06 on the way, one with a canvas Fritzmier cab and one without

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't find a Weise toys reference number for the 2 Traktorado models, so i'm kind of hoping that they are conversions being sold at the show!!

Having collected all the previous limited edition models, i'm not sure i'll ever come across a model limited to just 25 or 75!!!!

And even if I did, the price will be the same a weeks holiday!

So, if these are Weise releases and I can't get them, my days of collecting Weise toys would be over :-(

59 minutes ago, Barry said:

I can't find a Weise toys reference number for the 2 Traktorado models, so i'm kind of hoping that they are conversions being sold at the show!!

Having collected all the previous limited edition models, i'm not sure i'll ever come across a model limited to just 25 or 75!!!!

And even if I did, the price will be the same a weeks holiday!

So, if these are Weise releases and I can't get them, my days of collecting Weise toys would be over :-(

I think I still have your number Barry ending in 875, if you want me to look around at Zwolle and message you if I see one then I can give it a try

• 2 weeks later...
  • robbo unpinned this topic

Archived