New Fendt 900

catkom3

I've just been watching this Youtube video of the new Fendt 900's shipping out the factory,and noticed a couple were destined for the U K, Interesting to note the first one's fitted with a bar axel,don't recall seeing that on a Fendt before,??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d86jIHoAZZo&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0tEgiC0cwcKQLlWHb8enZqL-XKIF5IUJ8HaeoFbBFxhwr2jMz6TM85UiA

Regards

Joe.

New Fendt 900,UK.jpg

looking at that joe, every one with a bar axel also had a orange triangle on the rear screen, which makes me think they could be US models, rather than european ones ,i am not aware of any euro countries that require that as a road rule ,its prob just to make up the loads maybe?? 

53 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

looking at that joe, every one with a bar axel also had a orange triangle on the rear screen, which makes me think they could be US models, rather than european ones ,i am not aware of any euro countries that require that as a road rule ,its prob just to make up the loads maybe?? 

I think the warning triangle is standard in Denmark 

I have seen quite a few Fendt crawlers on the back of lorries on the M62 coming out of Liverpool recently, I have to assume that they have just come in via the Docks. I do like the new Nature Green colour and I might have to get a 1/32 scale version in the not too distant future

The new bonnets, colour coded rear fenders and cab trim are all an improvement on the rather bland current models...…………..They look more in proportion than the 1000 series and dare I say they are Fendts best looking tractor model todate imo.  I  suspect they will massacre John Deere 2020 8Rs which are also changing and look awful!!

Archived