Slurry spreading and chopping pics

NCC

When I had the chance to spread some slurry I had to drop the splash plate down then put the hose on,that idea looks much beter.

Cheers slurry experts  :)

Ohhh they are certainly experts in that Ol!!! Hwa hwa hwaaaa!!!!

Nice sunny photo's Nath, I see the spreader man has those DVLA warning flags on his tractor!!

Nice sunny photo's Nath, I see the spreader man has those DVLA warning flags on his tractor!!

:D :D :D :D :D

nice pics Nath...pity i dont get that down this way :(:) :)

I'll have to tell Denis about the flags when he comes big baling next week, see how fast he takes them down :D :D ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a few more from last week and today ;) ;) ;)

Fendt 716 and John Deere 6920 both with 14/16 :-\ ton Bailey trailers passing each other on the road :P There is also 2 NH 7840's, Claas Ares 697 and a JD 6520 carting too, should get some better pics when they come to the fields by the house next week ;D ;D

17-06-06_1205.jpg

Fendt 716 with Bailey turning into the yard.

17-06-06_1214.jpg

John Deere 6810 with 10 ton Griffiths, nice back end anyway :D

Models138.jpg

Same again but a bit better pic ::)

Models139.jpg

Claas Jaguar 840 with MF  ???  (was a 6270 last year) and West trailer being repaired, after swallowing a branch and knackering the feed rollers :o :o

Models141.jpg

Same again ::)

Models140.jpg

You don't seem to go in to the fields much Nath? Nice pictures though!

I'm a busy chap ::) ::)

Nah don't like doing it to be honest, purely because I don't like it when people watch me and come in the fields I'm working in and start following me round, looking, pointing etc. I start making silly mistakes :-\ :-\ :-[:D

I'm a busy chap ::) ::)

Nah don't like doing it to be honest, purely because I don't like it when people watch me and come in the fields I'm working in and start following me round, looking, pointing etc. I start making silly mistakes :-\ :-\ :-[:D

I'm exactly the same as well, especially if the chaps in question are broken down, the last thing they want is someone with a camera standing there with them.

Nice pics Nath  :);)

I'm exactly the same as well, especially if the chaps in question are broken down, the last thing they want is someone with a camera standing there with them.

Nice pics Nath  :);)

Exactly, it wouldn't of been too bad as I know all the silage chaps, but still when your trying to get on fixing something the last thing I would want is someone talking to me or taking pics :-\ :-\ :-\

I'm one of those pains in the arses always taking photo's  :D :D :D never when broken down though as i know they just would want to get on with and not have someone annoying watching them :D :D

Exactly, it wouldn't of been too bad as I know all the silage chaps, but still when your trying to get on fixing something the last thing I would want is someone talking to me or taking pics :-\ :-\ :-\

No not fair even if they're friends is it, they want to get on and feel obliged to talk to you. I only do it if its one man and he looks in need of a hand-my Landies a mobile workshop  :D :D :D;)

I'm one of those pains in the asss always taking photo's  :D :D :D never when broken down though as i know they just would want to get on with and not have someone annoying watching them :D :D

Blimey so you finally admit that you're annoying then! Lads its a first!  ;D:D :D :D::);)