Taarup 307 mower with autoswather

NCC

Here's some pics of the newly purchased Taarup 307 mower with autoswather. We only really bought it for the gearbox as I blew the other one up on our other Taarup mower, but the 307 is such a sound mower (at the moment :-\) that were going to run this instead and keep hunting for another gearbox ::) ::).

Greasing and oiling everything up before we set off to work. The paint work really does need quick buff up with some oil, talk about drib, drab ::) ::):D :D

Just after we had finsihed mowing 5 acre of grass for haylage. All went smoothly, only tried the autoswather on a few the headlands though, using that will take some getting used too  :D :D ::)

The Duracell Bunny of Mowers - they just keep going on, and on, and on ......

;D

Too right SPN, they aren't a bad mower even if they are a little old.

They also breed like bunnys too, we've got 4 of them now ::) ::)::)

Too right SPN, they aren't a bad mower even if they are a little old.

They also breed like bunnys too, we've got 4 of them now ::) ::)::)

I suppose they could be described as the JD of mowers too, seeing as only one out of the four works!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

I suppose they could be described as the JD of mowers too, seeing as only one out of the four works!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

:'( :'( :'(

3 of the 4 work the other one needs a new gearbox or we'll break it for parts when I blow the others up :D :D :D

NUMPTY ;)

:'( :'( :'(

3 of the 4 work the other one needs a new gearbox or we'll break it for parts when I blow the others up :D :D :D

NUMPTY ;)

true and true!! :D :D

nice pics though Nath! ;D

Damn thats seen some work nath , but i see it's one of the later models  :) better than the earlier ones , on the earlier ones there was a variable oil control valve for swather speed  where as like you say you can do it from the tractor  :) remember to put yer 15mm block of wood under the end to check the oil in the bed , else you'll have 4 mowers for spares  :D :D :D :D

i take it the swaf belt is always on throwing the swaf back on to the bout you are cutting  then reversing the belt puts it on swafing throwing it on

the previous swaf

does that make sense or have i b0ll0cked up another post  :D;D ;D

Damn thats seen some work nath , but i see it's one of the later models  :) better than the earlier ones , on the earlier ones there was a variable oil control valve for swather speed  where as like you say you can do it from the tractor  :) remember to put yer 15mm block of wood under the end to check the oil in the bed , else you'll have 4 mowers for spares  :D :D :D :D

I don't know Marcus, it looks like a bag of crap I know, but runs like a new mower at the moment, very smooth.

The money it cost me, if it broke tomorrow I'd still of made a profit so were no overly bothered if it does go ;) ;)

I know what you mean on the bed, we check it everytime before we go mowing ;D ;D ;) ;)

i take it the swaf belt is always on throwing the swaf back on to the bout you are cutting  then reversing the belt puts it on swafing throwing it on

the previous swaf

does that make sense or have i b0ll0cked up another post   :D;D ;D

Got it in one intoman ;) ;)