2 john deeres,8400R and 7310R

A big improvement over the standard model Paul, they look very well. I think the problem with aerials is that they need to be so thin to look in scale with the model, a real aerial is probably less than 10mm in width, scaled down 32 times and you are getting to something a hairs width to be in proportion.

They certainly look a lot more realistic paul, it's amazing what a difference a few small details make such an improvement :) 

as for aerials, I use the plastic bristles off a broom as you can split them down the centre to get them as then as you want. However , the broom is becoming less effective haha :lol:

Edited by Ferret90
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, 844john said:

A big improvement over the standard model Paul, they look very well. I think the problem with aerials is that they need to be so thin to look in scale with the model, a real aerial is probably less than 10mm in width, scaled down 32 times and you are getting to something a hairs width to be in proportion.

thanks John,your right about the aerials

2 hours ago, Ferret90 said:

They certainly look a lot more realistic paul, it's amazing what a difference a few small details make such an improvement :) 

as for aerials, I use the plastic bristles off a broom as you can split them down the centre to get them as then as you want. However , the broom is becoming less effective haha :lol:

thanks Ferret,i will check out the bristles in a broom,thanks for the tip

• Like 1