Toytrac 2020

robbo

2 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Sad new that hope someone  can take it over 

mandys not stopping /closing the show cyril its just missing a year from what i read, bear in mind she also has another company to run as well as trying to organise this .

Thats a bit of sad news but i hope all goes well and the show makes a great comeback in 2021, last year was the first return trip after about 5 years and was good to have seen it grow from when i last displayed there. Good luck that Mandy and Frazer find a suitable venue 

Ive been coming sice 2007 Farmer Giles [ move youre stock out of the rain coming through the roof . N hope you dont need a tow out the mud [ car park ]  im sure we [ yes not the royal we but loyal traders can help] Stu im sure you can suss this out.

• 4 weeks later...

not  sure what more there is to discuss, mandys taken a year out, one ,due to the venue ,two, due to her degree shes doing,  far as i can tell it will be on the following year? unless someone knows different. we could sit and complain all year long but it wont change the decision taken by them sadly ,and to be honest it would be wrong of us to do so anyway, i for one wouldn't want to try and sort a show of that size every year, especially when doing a full time job as well.

Archived