Volvo EW160c Diorama

Ok. Here is where I am with this 'toy conversion'diorama project so far. The results speak for themselves. It is not complete yet. Still have to add more details, boom arm and weathering. This is just to show you all the overall look of the diorama. The container is from an old project. I re-painted and re-weathered it, and made it to look even more delapidated.I converted a toy 1/24 scale excavator model,for a diorama I was planning. This particular excavator is a model of the Volvo Ew160c model. There are some things that are a bit off, but in general overall look, it is pretty similar. I wanted to try and modify it to look like a show piece. Unfortunately the figures did not turn out as nice as I would have it. The figures are from Fugimi racing set and they are not the best. The facial feature was a hassle to get right with pretty much no detail expression or lines at all. This made it harder to paint especially with the little skills as a figure painter. But I did my best and the results are better than not having figures on the board. The overall effect is better with figures, so it made sense to include them. Hope you all like the update. Thanks for looking.

The original toy Model excavator:

IMG_20190325_074353-vi.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The finish diorama:

ew160c_wip_outside18_part3r-vi.jpg

ew160c_wip_outside18_part3q-vi.jpg

ew160c_wip_outside18_part3j-vi.jpg

ew160c_wip_outside18_part3k-vi.jpg

ew160c_wip_outside18_part3l-vi.jpg

ew160c_wip_outside18_part3m-vi.jpg

ew160c_wip_outside18_part3n-vi.jpg

ew160c_wip_outside18_part3o-vi.jpg