Replicagri Gregoire Besson plough

Does anyone have this plough, and if so could you tell me if it will sit on a Weise linkage (with the 2 point adaptor).  I had one a couple of years ago, considering another if it will pair up with a Fendt 824.

Thanks for the reply, I might get the plough and see how it fits though all my models (inc Weise) are inaccessible at the minute anyway.  I am thinking of upgrading my 716 to a 724, though would need to be able to access the aforementioned inaccessible models and put some on ebay to generate some funds!

• 2 years later...

Probably one of the last to get this model, I'm wondering how the wheels should be set up for in furrow ploughing as when you have it set up width wise the wheels seem to be working against the plough? Is there a way to adjust it or is it how replicagri have made it? 

16790045317633319107894367681064.jpg

16790045827961226746095171162450.jpg

I had that plough a few years ago, regret selling it but it had a bit of damage.  I think the land wheels should be able to follow the tractor wheels, I found a photo of the one I have and I can’t tell for certain but they seem more parallel.  Screenshot attached. 

6DEDD1FC-52D6-4294-A7AD-FDB966A33247.png

• Like 1