For sale

CX820Joe

On 9/17/2020 at 5:52 PM, CX820Joe said:

The Kockerling no longer available.

I do have these two available now however, Weise Fendt 924 Favorit (new in box) and Obsolete 930 TMS (been out of box).  £60 for 924 posted in UK,  £55 for 930.

20200807_183746.jpg

20191204_232615.jpg

Would you take £100 +++ posted for the 2 models ???

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

not happy with it Joe?

There's nothing wrong with it Paul, I was just after something 'modern classic' for my latest fleet idea - this seemed just a little too modern and a bit big. and as pushed for space decided to put it up for sale.

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2020 at 2:35 PM, CX820Joe said:

Would anyone be interested in this? Ros Horsch Sprinter 8ST drill.  One of the packer wheel sets is snapped in two.  I imagine it would be fine if glued back together? 

20201102_142322.jpg

20201102_142356.jpg

20201102_142415.jpg

How much do u want joe.

just seeing if anybody wants these 2 before they go on ebay

universal hobbies horsch tiger pronto drill cultivator combi,still screwed in place, box has a couple of tears,dealer box,brand new

ros lemken rubin12 disc harrow in dealer box,brand new

£40.00 each

postage will be £10.00 per item,heavy models and big boxes

paypal only please

PM me if you want them

IMG_0783.thumb.JPG.fd31a320a9129addd8ce8009d8bc94d8.jpg

IMG_2562.JPG.0d36a2789bb2bbe3c107792a47f6f602.jpg

Edited by Paul Palmer

After a bit of thought, I've decided to try and find myself a 4m drill so the Amazone is open to offers.  It's a great model, just haven't quite got the right tractor for it and the press.  Also not going to keep the Valtra 214, prefer the older UH ones, more heavy duty.  £30 posted.  Does have a wobbly wheel which I rectified with a small bit of thread wound around the axle.

Kramer telehandler, the lights have come off the boom £25 posted.

Will put on ebay on Sunday night if no interest.

20201119_191445.jpg

20201117_190445.jpg

20201114_103351.jpg

The UH Valtras are much more accurate than the Wiking ones Joe, in my view they are a poor effort.  And judging by all the local Valtras, Wiking didnt make them in the most popular colours either which quite obviously are metallic grey and black!!  UH did produce the old ones in several colours. Lets hope they get the contract back and follow up the excellent G and S series models with several colour variant T models ASAP.

The amazone is very nice but as you say what is needed is a 4metre combi drill and not more 3ms.  Also a 6m Cultivator drill would be good and it does look liketheres a Kuhn and Bednar models coming soon:)

4 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

The UH Valtras are much more accurate than the Wiking ones Joe, in my view they are a poor effort.  And judging by all the local Valtras, Wiking didnt make them in the most popular colours either which quite obviously are metallic grey and black!!  UH did produce the old ones in several colours. Lets hope they get the contract back and follow up the excellent G and S series models with several colour variant T models ASAP.

The amazone is very nice but as you say what is needed is a 4metre combi drill and not more 3ms.  Also a 6m Cultivator drill would be good and it does look liketheres a Kuhn and Bednar models coming soon:)

Very true Phil, I've had two of them now and just not happy with them, you would think I would have learned.  I cannot find a photo of a real T4 which doesnt have the mud guard extensions like the Wiking model.  Even Britains managed to get those right.  I think the N type is better.  

There is a Kuhn Espro 6m drill coming and saw a photo of what looked like a 32 scale Bednar drill on facebook, sure they will be popular.  I want to get a Horsch 4m drill, would be ideal for my current plan, for the Valtra T3.  The 8m Horsch was too big, so has gone to a new home.

Any interest in these, all boxed.

UH Zetor 8045 £40 posted

Wiking Valtra N143 £40 posted

Wiking Fendt 942 £60 posted.  May not be able to send this until saturday 5.12 though due to lockdown 

Prices are uk postage.

20201128_122347.jpg

20201114_182719.jpg

20201012_174441.jpg

Edited by CX820Joe
Terms
  • Like 1