Zwolle 2020 Cancelled

sipher172

14 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

hardly un expected i guess, oh well hopefully the following year will be bigger and better than normal.

We need to start planning as and when the dates are announced, I think it will be a bumper year especially if Agritechnica goes ahead

we certainly do mike, question is can wee keep this years cash, and keep saving for the following one , i recon we could,just,but david, well thats another issue, he will either eat it all on takeaways or he will cripple what ever car goes over with the weight of his buys :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

we certainly do mike, question is can wee keep this years cash, and keep saving for the following one , i recon we could,just,but david, well thats another issue, he will either eat it all on takeaways or he will cripple what ever car goes over with the weight of his buys :D

Have you seen how many SDF models are due later this year? That alone is going to cripple me and put a massive dent in my bank balance.

The Titan 190 and Lambo from Miniagripassion

The Galaxy and related models from Ros

The Explorer and related models from Powertrac Models

Not to mention the Schuco versions of the Hercules and related variants

If went to Zwolle I would be sleeping in my car and not eating for a week

• Like 2

Landbouwminiaturenbeurs 2020 gaat niet door.

Vanwege de onzekere tijden heeft het bestuur de moeilijke beslissing moeten nemen om de beurs geen doorgang te laten vinden.
Meer informatie op de website en in de Agritoy van augustus.

www.agritoy.nl

Farm toy show Zwolle 2020 is canceled.

Due to the uncertain times, the board had to make the difficult decision not to allow the stock exchange to proceed.
More information on the website and in Agritoy of August.

• 11 months later...