Same Lamborghini and Hurlimann releases

GPS

12 hours ago, GPS said:

Mike, I'm loosing touch with what SAME / Lamborghini / Hurlimann models are planned or due..........

Any chance of a summary?

No problem Gavin, I have split this off from the Modelagrisystem topic to save it from going awry.

Modelagrisystem

Obviously there is going to be a Same Titan from Modelagrisystem that is out now, they also have a Lamborghini Racing due for release in September. As far as I am aware they are not doing a Hurlimann version at the moment

Schuco

Schuco are doing the Same Hercules in both standard and gold Eima forms, they are also doing the Lamborghini 1556DT and the Hurlimann H6160 using the same moulding. These would appear to be very similar to the ones done earlier by FM Modelbau, make of that what you will.

Powertrac Models

Powertrac (and FM Modelbau) are doing a number of variants on a theme

Same Explorer 80, limited to 80, and the Explorer 90 limited to 200 pieces.

Lamborghini 774-80 limited to 80 pieces and the 874-90T limited to 200 pieces

Hurlimann H478 Prestige limited to 80 models and the H488T limited to 200 models

They are also doing an Eicher with the same casting that is limited to 80 pieces

These are estimated to be available in either Q4 of 2020 or Q1 of 2021, I would suggest that the virus may have delayed them but no official word as yet.

Ros Models

Ros are planning a busy year for SLH (SDF) fans

Same Virtus 140

Lamborghini Spark 140

Hurlimann 140 V Drive, all of which obviously use the same casting. These are due out shortly

Also apparently in the planning are:

Same Galaxy 170

Same Laser 130 and 150 versions

Lamborghini 1506 and 1706 

Hurlimann H6136, I have no dates for these models at the moment.

I think that is quite enough to be going on with at the moment but I will update as soon as I get any further information. I have also ordered the Same Titan and I will post up pictures as and when it arrives

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brilliant Mike, many thanks, I was getting totally lost!

I have the original FM Model versions, so can give the Shuco ones a miss.

I have some of the PowerTrac ones on order.

Will have to take a look at the Modelagrisystems ones and see what the ROS look like.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 8:29 AM, robbo said:

No problem Gavin, I have split this off from the Modelagrisystem topic to save it from going awry.

Modelagrisystem

Obviously there is going to be a Same Titan from Modelagrisystem that is out now, they also have a Lamborghini Racing due for release in September. As far as I am aware they are not doing a Hurlimann version at the moment

Schuco

Schuco are doing the Same Hercules in both standard and gold Eima forms, they are also doing the Lamborghini 1556DT and the Hurlimann H6160 using the same moulding. These would appear to be very similar to the ones done earlier by FM Modelbau, make of that what you will.

Powertrac Models

Powertrac (and FM Modelbau) are doing a number of variants on a theme

Same Explorer 80, limited to 80, and the Explorer 90 limited to 200 pieces.

Lamborghini 774-80 limited to 80 pieces and the 874-90T limited to 200 pieces

Hurlimann H478 Prestige limited to 80 models and the H488T limited to 200 models

They are also doing an Eicher with the same casting that is limited to 80 pieces

These are estimated to be available in either Q4 of 2020 or Q1 of 2021, I would suggest that the virus may have delayed them but no official word as yet.

Ros Models

Ros are planning a busy year for SLH (SDF) fans

Same Virtus 140

Lamborghini Spark 140

Hurlimann 140 V Drive, all of which obviously use the same casting. These are due out shortly

Also apparently in the planning are:

Same Galaxy 170

Same Laser 130 and 150 versions

Lamborghini 1506 and 1706 

Hurlimann H6136, I have no dates for these models at the moment.

I think that is quite enough to be going on with at the moment but I will update as soon as I get any further information. I have also ordered the Same Titan and I will post up pictures as and when it arrives

Great list , helped me with the Lamborghini stuff...Just a question , I am new here, will they only make 80 models ever of the Lamborghini 774-80 limited? Or will they release more models in the future?
That is a real low amount wow...

Said that I think I am gonna buy the Ros anyway for now, thanks cause I wouldn’t have known these were coming out without your post

34 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Great list , helped me with the Lamborghini stuff...Just a question , I am new here, will they only make 80 models ever of the Lamborghini 774-80 limited? Or will they release more models in the future?
That is a real low amount wow...

Said that I think I am gonna buy the Ros anyway for now, thanks cause I wouldn’t have known these were coming out without your post

No problem, we do try to keep each other updated with new releases and special editions as well as reviews when new models do come out.

Yes, they will only make 80 of that model to keep it is a limited edition, that way it will probably accrue value over time. They may bring out something similar at some time in the future but it will never be identical, that is the attraction of limited editions.

A couple of years ago a Dutch builder brought out models of the Same Dinosaur in 2 different variations and there were only 15 of each made, I have one of each and I wouldn't like to guess what they would sell for now.

Some manufacturers call anything under 1500 pieces a limited edition but I would suggest that under 300 worldwide is a more usual limit.

3 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I ve looked into the lambo powertrac Grand Prix 774-89 but they only ship to Austria, Germany and Switzerland:(... I ll keep digging see if I,can get my hands on one :)

Try going through FM Modelbau, I know he ships to the UK as that is where I have ordered mine from

PS sent you a message

• 2 months later...

I have had an email this morning from Marcus Selten (farmmodels.nl) to say that the Schuco Same, Lamborghini and Hurlimann versions are due out in November or December 2020. I know I have already got the FM Modelbau versions and also the Modelagrisystem Hercules but I have relented and put an order in for these as well. At least I will be able to do a comparison between them when they arrive.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 9:34 PM, Tractorman810 said:

when are those explorers was it? due .  

I have contacted the supplier of these and I have been told that they are now expected late Q1 or early Q2 of 2021. Given that everything else in the World is on hold I am not too surprised.

I am also trying to find out about the Ros models, the Laser 130/150 and the Galaxy 170. The Laser models are listed as being "expected soon" but there is no mention whatsoever of the Galaxy at this time.

• 6 months later...

I now have 5 versions of the Same Hercules, 3 by FM Modelbau, one by Miniagripassion and one by Schuco. The other 2 are the gold one and also a 1987 version that none of the others have attempted which has a brown chassis and white wheels, (back right in the photos)

The FM Modelbau one is the most detailed and the cab appears to be in proportion whereas the others have a more chunky cab and the exhaust is too big. The Schuco version is also missing the SAME logo on the front hubs. The only thing I don't like about the FM Modelbau version is that the decals are in capitals rather than italics, I have never personally seen one with these decals except in photos and they do seem to be a rare version

Hercules versions (1).jpg

Hercules versions (2).jpg

Hercules versions (3).jpg

Hercules versions (4).jpg

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

I am waiting for the release of the Samecar models that were originally promised by Q1 of 2021. Obviously that got put back by circumstances beyond their control but, I have been advised today that the models will be released from the factory on 17th July and after that they will be shipped out. The original idea was that they could be collected at shows but, they are now happening this year either so the sellers are having to come up with postage options, not ideal for a fragile model but there is no other way of doing it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, robbo said:

I am waiting for the release of the Samecar models that were originally promised by Q1 of 2021. Obviously that got put back by circumstances beyond their control but, I have been advised today that the models will be released from the factory on 17th July and after that they will be shipped out. The original idea was that they could be collected at shows but, they are now happening this year either so the sellers are having to come up with postage options, not ideal for a fragile model but there is no other way of doing it.

Could still take a very long time to arrive though Mike the real BIG problem is the epic shortage of "box's" ( shipping containers ), With China quarantineing everything, And the Ever Given still loaded with box's they are every thin on the ground.

Regards

Joe.

51 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Could still take a very long time to arrive though Mike the real BIG problem is the epic shortage of "box's" ( shipping containers ), With China quarantineing everything, And the Ever Given still loaded with box's they are every thin on the ground.

Regards

Joe.

Quite possible Joe, at least there is some light at the end of the tunnel, even if it is still some way off. Unlike the Laser versions from Ros, they are still just a mirage on the horizon somewhere

• Like 1

The boxes are avaiable joe, but 80% of them are empty here in europe , and companies won’t  sail back with just empty ones, they expect revenue , most suff heading back are 50% loaded with empties  , but the return  rates not matching  the required amount for reshipping , so its a vicious circle , read somewhere that it would require 100 odd of the biggest current boats each doing 2 trips europe to aisa each just full of empties to rebalance the system  

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Mention has been made that there are 2 versions of the Same Laser 150, both come with a front weight ( that I have not yet worked out how to remove) , and the other has a front linkage option. The main difference between them appears to be the position of the headlights, either at the top or bottom of the grille.

1 hour ago, robbo said:

Mention has been made that there are 2 versions of the Same Laser 150, both come with a front weight ( that I have not yet worked out how to remove) , and the other has a front linkage option. The main difference between them appears to be the position of the headlights, either at the top or bottom of the grille.

Is one of them a standard 150, and the other a 150 Turbo?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, robbo said:

Mudguards front and rear is another difference in them

• 3 weeks later...

I was asekd a while ago about how to change the front weight for the front linkage that is supplied with the Laser 150 Turbo and also the Galaxy 170. I have just got round to getting them out of the boxes and it appears to be quite simple. There is one screw on the underside of the front weight, once removed the weight block slides out and the linkage can then be fitted into place and the screw reinserted. If I can do it then anyone can.

Laser (1).JPG

Laser (3).JPG

Laser (4).JPG

• Like 6