Drivers

Daniele

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask , do you think it’s better to get this new drivers or the older ones?

And do both fit inside new and vintage Britains models?
thanks a lot to all of you, I love you

ECE94778-A603-49D0-86E3-C04E753C5584.jpeg

23867CC3-C39B-452B-9C58-9ABF6B901F80.png

43 minutes ago, L33 DA17ON said:

I'm no help hear but I do think the tractors look better with a driver. 

That s what I think, so I d like to find out, the vintage ones are a more dearer , that s why I d like to find out if they are worth

• 3 weeks later...

The older Britains drivers are the real thing, but those new ones will fit as well I think. Note the older drivers had rings under their boots/shoes to attach them to the pins in the bottom of the cabs.

13 hours ago, Hajo said:

The older Britains drivers are the real thing, but those new ones will fit as well I think. Note the older drivers had rings under their boots/shoes to attach them to the pins in the bottom of the cabs.

when I first joined the forum my first buy was a massy 595 there was a driver with a yellow top on but my daughter has light fingers and now disappeared. I think the driver has left the country.. :lol: 

• 2 months later...

I'd just match the older style drivers with the older vintage models and the new with the new. Threw out my collecting ..I may have picked up a few vintage Britains tractors without the driver . So I just picked alot off drivers on Ebay once and paired them up , keeping the old with the old and new with the new. It's best to have them original in my view.

Archived