Some Pics from work

civilpek

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not so bad sure the rake is a bad job the year just rakin in soil,how many deeres do youse run,is the claas an axion?

theres 5 deeres,

3 x 6920s's 1 x 6810 and 1 x 6800 theres also 1 x claas ares, 1 x valtra 8550 and 1 x nh 8360 and a hired in same titan (which is crap) the valtra and nh will be traded next year id say

ur rite the same is crap!! 8)

ya i pity the guy driving it, still though makes for a good laugh winding him up about it, he doesnt even have a radio and the air seat is f???ed, some days when things just arent going right you can see him roaring and kicking inside it  ;D ;D ;D  brings some humour to my day anyway so i guess its not all that bad

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

heres some pics from another job we are doing draining and building farm tracks on a block of land. started last monday but the weather turned bad and we were rained off for a few days, but got back into it yesterday. it was pretty much making hard work for ourselfs cos we could only carry half loads and spent half the time stuck to the axels, but the boss was afraid it could rain again in the next few days so he decided to work away and try and get out of there. we all got stuck plenty times  ::) including me  ;D but heres a couple of the lads attempts

post-24-132638652693_thumb.jpg

post-24-132638652717_thumb.jpg

o ya ye mite remember when i was in new zealand i was saying about the new john deere harvester that was in the process of being transformed into a "case" 7500 or what ever they decided to call it in the end. well shes finished now, i havent actually got a picture of her completly finished yet but one of the lads sent me over this picture when she was almost done i forgot to put it up till now, for anyone whos interested her she is