blower traiker

hi I dont know if I'm been daft or we not on about the same thing but I mean a 1/32 scale.i wondered if there was available to buy.not a real 1.hope I havnt offended any1 and u mean theres a real 1 make a model 1 from the picture.if so I'm not that good at doing scratchbuilds if this the right name for it

4 hours ago, chicken man 257 said:

hi I dont know if I'm been daft or we not on about the same thing but I mean a 1/32 scale.i wondered if there was available to buy.not a real 1.hope I havnt offended any1 and u mean theres a real 1 make a model 1 from the picture.if so I'm not that good at doing scratchbuilds if this the right name for it

Gotcha.

There's nobody making blower trailers in 1:32 that I know of. James at Braemere Models has made truck mounted blowers in 1:32 in the past, so he might be game.

I thought you were looking for real machines to use as template for a scratch build.

Sorry for the confusion

https://www.facebook.com/brameremodels/

Archived