universal hobbies ford 5000 rear wheels

Paul Palmer

24 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

atlas 5000? havent heard of that one Justin

just checked them out,it certainly is an option Justin,but i need to know their size,dont want to get the atlas and they dont fit,i know the uh ones will fit,but dont really want to pay £30.00 odd quid just for the wheels,thanks for help Justin

The Atlas are more a 36" representation like what's on a 4000. The UH are bigger as in a 38" . 

The rim on the Atlas measures 28mm diameter  ...the UH is 32mmm..

Tyres on Atlas is 43mm dia.  UH tyres are 48mm.

20210117_162620.jpg

thanks Justin,no good then,thanks for that

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

atlas 5000? havent heard of that one Justin

just checked them out,it certainly is an option Justin,but i need to know their size,dont want to get the atlas and they dont fit,i know the uh ones will fit,but dont really want to pay £30.00 odd quid just for the wheels,thanks for help Justin

it will be a yellow 802 Justin,it wont be anywhere near 884 johns efforts that he is doing at the moment,it will be very similair to the 802 Marshall that  Robbo got recently on here ,so plan is a uh 1494 for the cab, mudguards, chassis,i know the chassis isnt accurate and front wheels and tyres from the uh,then im getting a very big helping hand with a bonnet and exhaust,so i need the uh ford 5000 for the rear wheels,Henri Walker hopefully for the decals etc,i have allways wanted a leyland 802,and decided time to get round to getting it done

59 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

it will be a yellow 802 Justin,it wont be anywhere near 884 johns efforts that he is doing at the moment,it will be very similair to the 802 Marshall that  Robbo got recently on here ,so plan is a uh 1494 for the cab, mudguards, chassis,i know the chassis isnt accurate and front wheels and tyres from the uh,then im getting a very big helping hand with a bonnet and exhaust,so i need the uh ford 5000 for the rear wheels,Henri Walker hopefully for the decals etc,i have allways wanted a leyland 802,and decided time to get round to getting it .

Very good. You could go square dish with one off them too ..like Marge Ford 10 Series or Imber 40 Series, even Britains Sankeys might do from a 6600 that are due again.

Archived