Classic Tractor 20th anniversary

The latest issue arrived yesterday and it's an anniversary edition , I can't believe it's been 20 years since Classic Tractor was launched! Looking back, it's amazing how different things were then, especially the cost of machinery, but then I suppose we've all changed a lot in 20 years, very much doubt I've gone up in value mind! I remember getting the preview issue with another mag and subscribing to it straight away as it was the first publication dedicated to the era of tractors that i grew up with.  I'd like to say well done to everyone involved with the magazine, 241 issues later and i still look forward to it coming in the post each month, here's looking forward to the next 20!

40 minutes ago, 844john said:

The latest issue arrived yesterday and it's an anniversary edition , I can't believe it's been 20 years since Classic Tractor was launched! Looking back, it's amazing how different things were then, especially the cost of machinery, but then I suppose we've all changed a lot in 20 years, very much doubt I've gone up in value mind! I remember getting the preview issue with another mag and subscribing to it straight away as it was the first publication dedicated to the era of tractors that i grew up with.  I'd like to say well done to everyone involved with the magazine, 241 issues later and i still look forward to it coming in the post each month, here's looking forward to the next 20!

I was barely out of nappies when it started, well barely plus 27 years!  I have to say from dabbling with other magazines over the years, it is by far the best publication for those who grew up with/used machinery covered by CT.  In these days of the interweb, it is always finding something new and/or a new twist to subjects, to keep those like us looking forward to recieving it.  Though my other half does get frustrated with tripping over countless issues strategically placed around the house so that there is always one to hand!

I will echo your sentiments in thanking everyone at CT and long may it continue!

Archived