Parmiter

Guest XYLON524

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XYLON524

Oh yes i love it here now im at home here! No the only reason i mention parmiter is i used to put the machines together and my dad and his collegue owned the company which is now no more. i would like britains to build some of there machines as it would be like 1/32 farmer quoted would look good on any setup.

Oh yes i love it here now im at home here! No the only reason i mention parmiter is i used to put the machines together and my dad and his collegue owned the company which is now no more. i would like britains to build some of there machines as it would be like 1/32 farmer quoted would look good on any setup.

well as you have caught the bug....theres no way out :D :D

Guest XYLON524

Im all sure you lot have noticed some of shelbourne reynolds equipment is sporting the shelbourne parmiter name now as shelbourne had the designs when parmiter shut down.

Welcome to the Forum XYLON524.

See you're busy again Ben ???   :D :D :D :D Get that bloody shed done lad !!

sorry :D :D :D, watching USA v Italy as well as on here, so multi tasking ;D::)....shed has been sprayed grey, just trying to get the lower 'steelwork' painted red but not having much luck... :-\ :-\

I see you have drifted in the old sanderson and jcb for the job fergie  ;D

cant beat the old JCB ;D ;D

next one will be planned before i start and i'll get all the parts in first so it doesnt take as long :D :D

Xylon where are you from then as Parmiter is a Salisbury company is it not? Just down the road from a few of us on here. I'd quite like a Parmiter (or maybe a Tanco)balewrapper, just a repainted Britains Volac/KV would do for me.

There was a piece in T&M about 18 months ago on two guys who make conversions, a Parmiter post-knocker was definitely one they did, I'll see if I can dig it out later

He was at Toytrac last year. Ma and OLD FORD were saying the other day how we will be spending some cash at his stall this year. :)