Callum’s collection

CallumC

3 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Ah 1/50th scale, now your talking, always been my number one favourite, Ian at Cranes Etc TV did a very good review of the Liebherr LTM 1050, In Sarens colours though not Simpson's,

Regards

Joe.

http://www.cranesetc.co.uk/library/wsireviews/02_1001/02_1001review.htm

I'm not big on the 1.50 stuff    well I'm not wanting to be big on them  I've enough problems with 1.32 haha     I've just been getting bits that have some kind of connection to for now.........    the liebherr is some machine tho 

• Like 1

I have a few 1/50th, But stopped buying them in about 2006 as they were getting too expensive, One of my favourites was the model of the Demag H485 520 ton Hydraulic excavator which at the time was the biggest excavator in the World, and worked just 30 miles from me at an opencast mine which is now the site of The Falkirk Wheel,

Regards

Joe.

Demag 485 5.jpg

Demag H485 Dio.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

I have a few 1/50th, But stopped buying them in about 2006 as they were getting too expensive, One of my favourites was the model of the Demag H485 520 ton Hydraulic excavator which at the time was the biggest excavator in the World, and worked just 30 miles from me at an opencast mine which is now the site of The Falkirk Wheel,

Regards

Joe.

Demag 485 5.jpg

Demag H485 Dio.jpg

That's a beast ! 

• Like 1

Had a suffle about    got fed up of combines taking up so much space   so cleared dome bits and stuck them in some britains sheds   could do with another tidy up  or another room for everything haha 

20240427_134447.jpg

20240427_134454.jpg

20240427_134514.jpg

20240427_122920.jpg

20240427_122904.jpg

20240427_122839.jpg

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

What is the david brown Callum is it a 1490?

Yea it's a 1490   I think its a cracking model    and couples up to the baler well with the jaw drawbar 

what a great 80's harvesting scene , love the Cooks sledge and grab  , but unfortunately for me we had a browns sledge so I need to get constructing for when my MAP  New Holland 276 baler turns up ,,,,,,,,,,,,, somehow Ive got to persuade Mrs Idle Git that we need to go to Hastings for the weekend  , It will be lovely to have a stroll around the south east coast and then maybe a walk around a delightfull village called Udimore  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1