MF 6480 air filter

schw84

yes the 6480 is the largest perkins engine they do then it goes to that other forigne heap!! the tractor gets slightly larger but not much. thanks for the picture i ment to get a picture of mine at home this weekend and forgot, and needed one of the air cleaner for DT i will post the pics of teh 1:32 6480 when i get it if DT doesnt post it first!

yes the 6480 is the largest perkins engine they do then it goes to that other forigne heap!! the tractor gets slightly larger but not much. thanks for the picture i ment to get a picture of mine at home this weekend and forgot, and needed one of the air cleaner for DT i will post the pics of teh 1:32 6480 when i get it if DT doesnt post it first!

Sisu way better then perkins, my view though, since emissions regs came in perkins are piles of *cough* :D :D

I'm starting a colour war about the same brand what next :D

no theres a second or so delay then the engine revs and dies ha ha! happens every time?

Something to do with the engine management system. There is a reason for it but im not exactly sure why it is i'll try and find out

Something to do with the engine management system. There is a reason for it but im not exactly sure why it is i'll try and find out

Something MF fan doesn't know, fook me :o :o :D :D :D;)