Model Trucks

Deere-est

Found a model truck mag on the shelves at Swindon Truckstop earlier in the week. Never knew there was one about. Anyway, bought it, read it and drooled over the pics was none to surprised to find there were none on 1/32. Bring on an email to the Ed about this; the lack of decent 1/32 trucks to follow on with my 1/32 model farm collecting hobby. A mention of FTF was included of course.

A swift reply told me there were very few production models around and that there are even fewer scratch builders in this scale. He also said he checked out the website and found it very very interesting and hopes to keep himself up to date with it as and when he can. Aswell as putting a mention for the forum in the next edition.

Arn't I good?!!

Here is the website -

http://www.truckmodelworld.com/

FOOK.....  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

I forgot to bid on some newray trucks earlier....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks for reminding me deere est....  ::)

CDC  - www.truckstuff.co.uk have new catalogue out with some nice new models - the old Scanny Topline with triaxle tanker and a DAF S/S/Cab wagon and drag to name but two.

• 3 months later...

Tris, I recieved an email this morning regarding your letter to that truck magazine, if you have already been contacted, sorry if it is old news!

Hi,

I was reading the letters page of "Model Truck World" and one of your members ( Tristan Fry ) said he has been searching for 1:32nd scale model trucks to go with the farm machinery that he has but couldn't find anything.  I might be able to help. I make 1:32nd scale trucks and do a huge range of types, makes etc including Flatbeds, box vans, low loaders, tankers and too many others to mention. I can also build to order if there was anything specific that was needed. For more info please contact me at

pamodelmaker@btinternet.com

or check out my website at

www.pamodelmaker.com

I hope this is of interest to you and your members

Paul Anderson

Wow!! So it did work!! Havn't heard anything myself actually but I can't wait to check his site out when I get home. Hope the Forum has had a good once over and possible growth in members since my letter. I'm well chuffed now!! Yippeeeee!!!

I have Tris, some nice models but they are all in wood.... might order one of these!

i did browse the site looking for some non wood versions but didnt find any :(

other than that some nice wooden collections for people :) :). There was a guy at the duxford airshow selling wooden Apache gunships, spitfires, other planes etc. even jeeps and Humvees ;D ;D