Tractor Challenge 2006!

ihatepoundland

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know yet, I had to leave before it was announced probably take a while to work it out. Deffinatly enough in terms of registred tractors but how many get disallowed or broke down I don't know, one or two deffinatly didn't make it

Might have it in fw next week perhaps ???

Just heard, they've done it!

That means the Irish will have to have a pop at it now!

imagine the carnage :D :D :D

i bet if it was held a little nearer sheffield, FP would have been there ::)

Many new machines there, as if it was held in wiltshire wonder if the local contractors showed up with there fendt 930's etc ???

Yep, pretty much an example of all big modern stuff there, fleets of valtra's, few fendts and NHs from the dealers, field 1 way pretty much the older stuff with a few newer ones mixed in, field 2 the modern stuff with larger spacing...was quite a few close calls with the big ploughs at the headlands though! :)

I have photos, i'll be putting them up in the next few days, don't want to overload the forum ;D

Trantor1.jpg

Trantor.jpg

;D

Lots of Lackham kit there

Great photos especially the 8240 ??? in the fifth pic, is that a TSA 135 in first pic as i think i know's who's it is

No idea mate, more NH to follow when I have time to upload them....more important stuff like Muir Hills, Countys, Roadless, Northtrop, Steiger etc to post first :);)

if you enter a tractor do u have to have an implement or not :-\

Yep all ran implements, record is number of tractors working in a field (moving as well) and they deffinatly took the stationary record as well. The must all work for 5 minutes, but they ran for at least half and hour to make sure, and if people wanted they could carry on afterwards. Some of the implements though ::) the harrows behind some won't have been used since the days of horse, others had some manic sub soilers....i think this combo took the biscuit though.....should have heard that stressed JD sing :P