Newby Hall Tractor Fest

GPS

2 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Was good to see and catch up with everybody yesterday, bit of a long way to go but a nice change from the norm. Little disappointed at the poor turn out of David browns considering that's what Yorkshire's proud of! 

Yes I agree , was there today for first time , very happy especially seeing a snoopy F1C9A288-DB03-44C5-A693-A4686F72A4ED.thumb.jpeg.3a9bb7ccebbc1327d23aea1674b066e0.jpeg

• Like 7

And last but not least, one of my fellow Leyland and Marshall fanatics Andrew Graham let Gemma have a seat in what must be one of the cleanest 2wd Marshall 100 series tractors, a rare one too as less than 10 exist in 2wd, all the others being 4wd, sort of was the icing on the cake from a great weekend, been good to catch up with a few forum members and see a few old friends too, roll on next year to do it all again

IMG_20220605_090903.jpg

IMG_20220605_090911.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, smithy said:

Thanks for the photos Paul ,i can see you need to be there for 2 days to get around all the exhibits all coulure's there something for everyone .  

No bother Smithy, aye there's plenty there, I didn't photo everything but yes it's a hell of a show and if you took everything in its definitely a full day if not abit more, almost all stables covered in one way or another

• Like 1