Britains farm playbase?

On 6/25/2022 at 11:42 AM, britainsfan78 said:

Very interesting!
„Boots“? The brand is unknown in Germany. Perhaps a Tomy brand?

boots is a chemists / beauty shop , but they do kids toys and other xmas bits and bobs  each year. so i guess they had it done for then by britains/tomy as a special . prob explains why its so rare,maybe 1 or 2 years tops 

I THOUGHT THIS CAME AS A bRITAINS BOXED ITEM. i HAVE ONE,BOUGHT AT A BOOT SALE AND HAD NO TAKERS ON THE TWO TIMES i HAD IT FOR SALE AT sPALDING.....gRAND DAUGHTER HAS SEEN IT NOW THOUGH, SO.....   sorry didn't know I had caps on...& I'm not redoing it, life's too short!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/2/2023 at 4:49 PM, IH885XLMAN said:

What was the year of release at boots ??

It was loosely based on 4713, as released in 1992 and deleted end of 1998. They share the same square panel/tile design to the yard area. So most likely released in this time frame. 

4713 was re released in 2003 as 40529 before being renumbered again to 42104 in 2005 before being deleted again at the end of 2008. I don't think it has been resurrected since then

I think britains should hsve re released the ones with a yard with a mf 135 and scraper  it would have fitted in those boxed but maybee the 135 was deleted for toy standards i dont know  but to me the mf 135 should be on the top of the ressurection list