UH Massey 5S.145

Well got my mf 5S today, i said in another post that hardly any 5S’s are being fitted with the rear wheels that uh have fitted, the britains mf 6616 wheels fit perfectly, although they have been sprayed with the correct colour, what is peoples opinion on the model with the 6616 wheels fitted?

2315402F-DE74-4E06-B298-FB1054888E9D.jpeg

7F968B3E-0F82-4AF2-A8CB-2DEF822F4A09.jpeg

• Like 1

The wheels and tyres off an old MF5480 would suit that model best.  You would need to paint them mind you.

You are right about MF using wheels that aren't on any of the real models, they did the same with the 8s.

That 5S is actually very good indeed but its front tyres look too big to me, but I could be wrong. The rear tyres are good but not the rim's, although the britains ones look ok.

12 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

The wheels and tyres off an old MF5480 would suit that model best.  You would need to paint them mind you.

You are right about MF using wheels that aren't on any of the real models, they did the same with the 8s.

That 5S is actually very good indeed but its front tyres look too big to me, but I could be wrong. The rear tyres are good but not the rim's, although the britains ones look ok.

I will be going with the uh tyres and britains wheels, front tyres look right from what i seen at my local mf dealers

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I also have this 5S.145 a few months now, and I must say I really like the 6616 rims and UH tyres. One more project for the coming winter! :D But I also have a set of 5480 wheels in stock, so I might try those as well ...

2 hours ago, Hajo said:

I also have this 5S.145 a few months now, and I must say I really like the 6616 rims and UH tyres. One more project for the coming winter! :D But I also have a set of 5480 wheels in stock, so I might try those as well ...

Look forward to seeing this Hajo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/11/2022 at 1:09 PM, Hajo said:

I tried the 5480 wheels but they look too skinny. I will try the 5480 rims and the 5S.145 tyres, I think they might fit together and those tyres are a bit more beefy.

5480 wheels dont look right in my opinion Hajo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...