Home Farm

Jack390

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 5:17 PM, Jack390 said:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what 1/32 scale mower I should put behind my 390T? Preferably of similar era , no newer than 2000s

How about the britains drum mower Jack? Or is that a bit to early?

1BC69929-B502-40A8-9B34-0526AE92CCEC.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Thanks 1

or maybe the old Vicon KM321 pull type mower? The older Britains were more like 1/35. I think I measured it once and its measurements were more like an OM281. Interesting with the type was that KM mowers were roller type conditioners and OM were flail type, where the 1/32 model has a flail type conditioner. Not sure if KM mowers were actually sold in the UK.

I think the 390T should just be able to handle it (on flat land). 

Edited by New Hollander
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, New Hollander said:

or maybe the old Vicon KM321 pull type mower? The older Britains were more like 1/35. I think I measured it once and its measurements were more like an OM281. Interesting with the type was that KM mowers were roller type conditioners and OM were flail type, where the 1/32 model has a flail type conditioner. Not sure if KM mowers were actually sold in the UK.

I think the 390T should just be able to handle it (on flat land). 

I think there’s similar vicon trailed mowers about, seems the best option at the moment + can often be found on eBay. Thanks 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Who makes the plough on the 390 Jack?

I got it off udimore up at toytrac. But I can’t got the life of me remember the name, think he’s called Jack, it’s all 3D printed.