Markys secret shop

FB

Grassy snitch  >:( - now they all know about it  ::) - Nice one Mr Ben  :P :P :P

Good shop though lads... LOADS of UH and Siku... and Joal... and Norscott... but NO Britains  ???

thats Mr Benn ::)

best go through this door again ::) ::)

Next time your that way mate let me know ;) ;)

We can drop trailers and do a few laps before buying a few model tractors ;D ;D ;D

Your on!!!! Hang on, you'll whoop me with your extra 50 horses and mine being limited at 52mph (number 10 fuse will see to that!!).

best i come up in my wagon for a jolly as well then  :D :D :D

a friend of mine has a leyland T45 type rated for 38tons & is still going strong  best bit is , it's a D reg so no limiter required  :D :D RACE ON

You two pair of comedians are going to get your laces tied together at Spalding!!

How do I enable JAVE SCRIPT??? My computor wont let me use the emoticons and I dont want you two thinking I am getting narky, I'm lost without the little smiley's!!!