TC06 Ford 10 series

ihatepoundland

is that first 7710 the one that was in classic tractor lately? looks a lot like it and that first jubilee looks like the one out of classic tractor too,owned by a guy in the north of ireland if my memory is up to scratch!

Think your right about thee 77 Smish, lives half way between me and MJB I think. There is a jubilee not far from here too, must have been there as the owner dote's on it, even replaces the tin work with blue panels when he works it on an MF30 6m drill!!!

thats dedication for ya alright,read in classic tractor that a guy bought 3 of them around the time they were finding it hard to sell them and had to drop the prices,he worked two of them and parked the other in the shed,only has somethin like 3 hours on it,thats worth some money now.

I remember about 10 yrs ago,the dealers where my brother worked imported a jubilee from the uk,he had it for ages,no one knew why it was silver and wouldnt buy it!!!! miwas about 16 at the time and i remember thinkin if i had that tractor id spray it blue!!! silly me!!!! didnt know what a jubilee was!!!

is that first 7710 the one that was in classic tractor lately? looks a lot like it and that first jubilee looks like the one out of classic tractor too,owned by a guy in the north of ireland if my memory is up to scratch!

No, it's actually a different one to the one that was in CT, if you look closely you'll see that Ford written in block capitals in the Ford oval rather than in the join-up writing style, which the one in CT has