Kelsall Steam rally 24th/25th June 2023

Valley Axe Man

10 hours ago, jmd said:

Looks a good show Paul i know Dave went last year and said it was well worth going

Well worth a look John, was definitely more trucks than owt else but was good to see a couple of tractors that weren't represented at Newby... Jury still out on that Cummins powered 7610 but to be fair was a tidy job..... 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 9:56 AM, Stabliofarmer said:

Thanks for sharing your photos and videos Paul, Kelsall has always been a gap in our schedule (always seems to rain that weekend) but looking at these photos I think we should be adding it to the rounds. Far more to the show than I realised!

No bother James, to be fair it was first time we had been and didn't know what to expect but was a great supported show and plenty to see, we didn't look at it all but is certainly worth a return visit 👍

• Like 1