Royal Norfolk show

Gav836

Went to the Royal Norfolk show today, didn't get too many pictures, too many damned people about to get good shots of them >:( However i did get a couple of the Lexion 600 before there were too many people about  ;D

post-334-132638532725_thumb.jpg

i wish there were combines at the royal welsh show its all silage

Its the other way round here, that was on Manns stand who are basically Claas UK, the only remotely silage thing on there was a Unifarm mower and Roto-Cut baler. Wish there was a bit more grassland kit about there but thats the joy of a predominantly arable area

Nice pics Gavin......Collect many brochures did you?

I had the same problem with folk at the Highland Show, blooming annoying eh...... >:(;)

Thanks, no no brochures this time, can get plenty when i go on parts runs now into the dealers so no need to  :);)

Try a wide angle lense :) you can stand about 2 metres away then for tractors

Good suggestion but can't afford one of them :D :D

nice pics gav!!, the 600 does look big ;D ;D

the massey looks funny as you cant quite see the back end :D :D

Thanks, it is a big beast when u stand next to it, needs a bigger header though, 9m isn't wide enough for it. I know the straw chopper will spread up to 12m so i think its a case of watch this space  :);)

i'm waiting for one to appear at Claas Saxham on the front....still got the 580 there. The parts guy said they had sold around 12 to this area (East Anglia) so i'm hoping i'll see a few soon! ;D ;D

i'm waiting for one to appear at Claas Saxham on the front....still got the 580 there. The parts guy said they had sold around 12 to this area (East Anglia) so i'm hoping i'll see a few soon! ;D ;D

They had a tracked 600 at cereals and i do know of at least 2 that have been sold locally here so you might not have to wait long although even the 580 you've seen will probably disappear soon into the demo fleet  ;):)

They had a tracked 600 at cereals and i do know of at least 2 that have been sold locally here so you might not have to wait long although even the 580 you've seen will probably disappear soon into the demo fleet  ;):)

excellent!! ;D ;D ;D