Moira model show 2023

trigger82

1 hour ago, Stabliofarmer said:

I'll be heading over the water again this year but with a trade stand rather than a diorama. Very much looking forward to it, the most impressive show I've been to!

Very good what you going to be selling ?? New or old stuff ?. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Booked the hotel and ferry last night, looking forward to it. Attending as Braemere Models so get that spending money at the ready! (James Temper, next to Britain's on the floor plan)

Cool looking forward to seeing you . 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ford4ever said:

Hope to make it up again this year . Its a fair old hack -guts of 4 hrs each way and my busiest time of the year at work. If i get up there it will be the Friday as have a family event on the Saturday.

Same here for me over 4 hours drive bit longer now I be in van bringing my models for display . 

3 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Same here for me over 4 hours drive bit longer now I be in van bringing my models for display . 

4 hours, sheesh!

Would be quicker for me from the UK, 30 minutes to Liverpool airport, 30 minute flight to Belfast International and then 20 mins in a hire car but, before you say it, that is without any luggage either way :)  I have no doubt that I would have an armful to take back and it would be a bit of a stretch to pass it off as duty free :) 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, trigger82 said:

My drive is five and a half hours, and I'll be four hours on the road when I'm passing through Meath

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Thought you were a bit of a rally head Cyril  😄😄-the van couldn't be that slow 🏎️-think i know where your yard is between Kinnegad and Clonard and you've the guts of an hour and a half start on me

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ford4ever said:

Thought you were a bit of a rally head Cyril  😄😄-the van couldn't be that slow 🏎️-think i know where your yard is between Kinnegad and Clonard and you've the guts of an hour and a half start on me

Yes that me you could call in some day if your passing.  Make your self known to me at the show ok 

• Like 1

Looking forward to it now.The long drive on my own was putting me off a bit until my 17 yr old daughter offered to come with me and shes great company. The downside is that we are going to leave circa 5.30/6 am so she can be in Belfast early enough to get a but of retail therapy before we hit out to the show for 4pm

• Like 1